Monday, January 21, 2008

Good people I present to you, "The Trek Files"

Yes ya'll this has to be done.

Have you ever wished you had a camera with you when some crazy shit happens? Well, you are not alone. We all do. Fortunately for some of us, there is a wonderful phone company called Helio that came up with the best phone ever on the planet the "Ocean." Yes, it is better than you. I mean seriously, my phone is better than you as an actual person LOL. Anyway, this phone has the ability to take video, and throw it right up on youtube in 2 clicks. That being said. I will now every so often, either throw up some funny, dope or thought provoking shit and title it, the Trek Files, and occasional "drop" from a few of the homies will be on there as well.

3 things to note:

1) The "Trek Files" are not an everyday thing...
2) They may not always be from my camera, they could just be some funny shit I was put on to. In those cases, I will credit the source... (so feel free to send me some shit that you think is funny).

With regards to #2, let's get started. My boy B put me onto the most hilarious thing i've seen on youtube since the dude tried to do the Karate backflip and fell on his face. All Marvel comics fans should love this! I probably need a late pass, but, I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!!! lol

So, this is how i've spent 9 minutes a day, everyday for the last 3 weeks haha



OH SHIT!

My bad, this blog is supposed to be music related...ummmm...ummmm.....

(thinking)....












(still thinking)
















OH YEAH, I'VE BEEN MEANING TO TELL YA'LL THIS.

You've all criminally slept on Pharaoh Monche's latest album and should be punished. SEVERLY punished!! The sound quality alone on that album is ridiculous. I mean...seriously...what do you want from him? He ripped the whole album and made us all wish that he and Black Milk would go ahead and do a whole album together. GO BUY THIS SHIT ALREADY!! or however you get your music these days.

peace

4 comments:

The Hero said...

Pharoah Monche > Jugganot

Corner Sleeper said...

yea, there's a couple vids of the jauggernaut bitch...lol..they are hilarious.

P.O.M.E. said...

That juggernot shit had me dyin. Those dudes need to do the Smurfs voice overs!!!

Trek Life said...

^^^ A SMURF OVER WOULD BE PERFECT!!!! LOL